Tech SessionsNeed help with your Healey, or other sports car? (Club members also own MGBs, Minis, and Miatas. But the Miata owners won't let us touch them.) For we do like to work on cars. And we really like taking cars apart. Tech sessions have typically been scheduled on Thursday evening, but we'll work whenever you like.
Upcoming tech sessions:
- 19th March 2016 - Starting at 9AM at Jim Frakes' warehouse.
- Work on the doors of Michael Goldenberg's Healey.
- Bring your own car to use the shop and/or the lifts.
- Work on Jim Frakes BJ8
- Food, drinks, sage advice given, tools available.
- Leave when ever you like but finish all work by around 3PM.
Contact Jim Frakes at 317-697-6441 to schedule a time and date.